Addressable Smoke Detector:
OT502 Addressable Smoke Detector is designed in transnormal thin style. With a unique optical sensing chamber designed to
sense smoke particles produced by a wide range of combustion sources. This chamber is protected by a fine mesh screen,
which can be cleaned or replaced. It has automatic compensation for sensor contamination and complete self-diagnosis that
can greatly reduce false alarm.
1) Built-in microprocessor and intelligent software, ensuring the utmost accuracy with controller.
2) 2 bus lines current PWM digital transmission technology with great reliability
3) Special methods for damp-proof, antisepsis and mildew-proof.
4) With inner mothproof net and shield cover
5) Adopt SMT technology, firmly, high secure and antijamming.
6) Easy plug-in of the head to base
7) SEMS screws for easy wiring.
8) 2-wire without polarity
Operating Voltage: DC20V~DC30V
Standby current: ≤0.35 mA
Alarm current: ≤2 mA
Wiring: Non-polarized 2 bus lines
Address range: 1~192
Dimensions: Diameter 100mm Height 51mm (with base)
Using Environment: Temperature: 10°C~+50°C Related Humidity: ≤95% (40±2°C)